Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Typical Day at Our House

I call this picture "Another reason to keep my kids out of my laundry room."
Clayton is trying to learn how to make french toast on the floor apparently. He did it almost perfectly too, just a little backwards maybe. First he dumped out an entire bottle of Cinnamon Sugar, then he added a few eggs and a cup of milk, and mixed it all up. The kid's a genius! At least my kitchen smells nice. What is cracking me up is that right now Justice is singing "No one likes a frowny face, change it for a smile..." over and over again.

2 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Hey Renae! It's looks like a non-stop good time at your house.

I bet your kitchen does smell really, really good! I have to say that your son has a lot of gumption. The boy wanted some french toast & by golly he tried to make some! If you encourage this you might just get to turn over cooking responsiblities in a few years. ;)

timpani76 said...

I think I would be more worried about keeping the kids out of the laundry room if Clayton was the only one IN the dryer, and Justice was on top of it trying to turn it on ;)