Mark and his friend, To just came in to wash their hands. I ask "How did you get your hands dirty?" To brings in an almost empty bag of potato chips. The bag had been unopened the last time I had seen it. I said "Did you guys eat all of those chips?!" Mark replys, "We wanted to get as fat as we could, so we could kill Ross, cause he was doing bad stuff to us!" What a silly head!
Okay, Amy tagged me a few days ago with this one: List six weird things about yourself. Here goes.
1) I guess the weirdest thing about me is that I often get the urges to act really silly / weird out in public. I have to reign myself in. For instance, I'll walk by a trash can, in the store, and get the urge to run over, stick my head inside and scream really loud (not out of anger, or frustration or anything of that sort, just out of silliness). Or in a sober meeting, I'll get the urge to stand up and yell something really silly. I get the urges to go up to strangers and say things like "Booga, Booga!" I'll get the urge to startle someone that I don't know with a loud "Bleah!" from behind. Things like that. I mostly keep it in check, (now that I'm a responsible grown up -ahem) but when I go out without my children, I get giddy, and it often bubbles over. Don't worry, I'm completely harmless! Just a little strange, at times. I could write for hours on all of the silly things that I have done in my lifetime, but I won't.
1 1/2) (It kind of goes along with #1) I tend to get the giggles at unfortunate times. Things will strike me funny, which no one else will see, and I'll start to giggle. Why are things funnier when you shouldn't be laughing?
2) I really like pickles on steak. It's yummy!
3) I Love Monty Python and Mr. Bean! So funny! I don't know that that really counts as weird though. Loads of people like them. But my first weird thing encompasses so much, that I don't have much left after that.
4) I get up at 4:30am to go running, and I like it!
5) I grew up with no television in the house. It broke when I was a baby, and my parents decided that they liked it better without a tv, so they didn't get another one until after I was grown up and moved away.
6) I prefer hot to cold normally. I hate to be cold! I'd keep my house at 75 degrees, in the winter, if I could afford it. I go around all fall and winter indoors, with a fleece jacket on over my regular cloths. But when I'm running, I'd much prefer that it were cold outside. I'd rather go running in 10 degree weather than 85 degrees. I don't sweat enough, so when I'm running, I hold all my heat inside. I can't run at all if it gets past about 80 degrees outside. I try, but I just can't! I have to go early in the morning, or in the evening, in the summertime. When its cold outside, I love to run! It pretty much can't get too cold for me to go running (at least not here in the mid-west USA- the Antarctic- yeah, probably).
Okay, that's it for weirdo, Renae! I hope no one is scared of me now.
Lydia saw my last post and said: "You put a picture of Ross on there, and not one of me?" So, to be fair, here are the others. (No J-bird, I put him on earlier today too.) PS Amy, I'll have to get back to you on the quirky thing. I have to think about it.
Okay here's a picture of Lydia from the Christmas Program. Here's one of Mark making cookies with me, and one of Mark dancing with his Grammy at my brother, Todd's wedding. Funny!
Here's another one that I've been meaning to put up for about a month. This is at Ross & Lydia's school Christmas Program. Too bad the picture came out blurry, but it's still funny. Look at my Ross! (He's the goofy one.) Note the tongue out! Where in the world does he get it?!
Amy says I have to update this blog thing. Here you are! Man what a pain that girl is! ;) Life goes on as usual. I've had an extra child & an extra dog for a week. It was fine. We love Noelle! Her dog is okay, though he did pee all over my floor. At least I don't have any carpet, so it cleaned up easily. He's old, we'll blame it on that.
I've been getting up way too early, way too often. I've been a total zombie! Twice a week was fine, but this five times a week has got to stop! I'm worthless this way!
What else? I don't know. Here's something I've been meaning to post forever:
Okay, well it ended up there instead of down here, Whatever! Justice took away a pork chop bone from the dog. She was so good! Poor dog, she just sat there, with this sad look on her face and let him eat it. Then he put it down for a second, and she tried to get it back. They had a tussle. Funny. We did give the dog a new one of her own, after I took pictures.
This spot is reserved for my a select few favorites, which are guaranteed to be wholesome and wonderful in every way. EVERYONE should check these things out!
Of course I love the scriptures, but you already know that, right?