Saturday, November 14, 2009

More About Holes in the Floor

Justice and Clayton love throwing things down the little holes in the floor. Our house has quite a few of these little oddities from old pipes from the radiant heater that isn't there anymore, and other little things like that. Recently they discovered the small hole beneath my piano. It's especially cool because, not only can you drop things down it, but since it comes out just next to the basement stairs, you can push things back up the hole. Unfortunately the two sticks that stabilize the peddles on my piano are the perfect fit for that hole. Clayton and Justice keep pulling them off to stick them down the hole. I had to break Ross and Mark from using them as swords years ago. My poor, beat on piano! Can it survive my children?

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

How do any of our things survive children???