This spot is reserved for my a select few favorites, which are guaranteed to be wholesome and wonderful in every way. EVERYONE should check these things out!
Of course I love the scriptures, but you already know that, right?
I'm an LDS wife and mother of five wonderful children. My loves are: The Lord, my hubby & children, piano / music, running and biking. That about sums up my life. But what a great life it is!
5 comments:
Ah, Justice has a partner in crime. Clayton is just trying to warn you in his baby way ;)
What a cutie! Sorry I missed the opportunity for Clayton & I's weekly snugglefest :(
did you all see how cute he is? please hold the aplause untill we are done. oh wait, we are done. you may aplause now.
He really is so cute! Oh dear Renae. You have your hands full!!
ya cute. UP DATE ALREDY!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
It cracks me up that you've had practically the same baby 5 times. They're all adorable, so that's good!! :)
Post a Comment