Monday, September 15, 2008

The Past Through The Eyes Of A Two Year Old

L to R: Renae, Mark, Lydia, Ross, Bruce
While cleaning a closet, Bruce found an old photo album that I had put together for Mark when he was very small to help him get through sacrament meetings. (How's that for a run on sentence?) Justice was looking through it, and he didn't seem to recognize us from a picture of us when we were newly weds. *Sigh* Bruce asked "Who is that?" Justice simply said "No." And moved on to the next picture. When he got to this picture, he said "There's Mommy, and Cwayton, and Marky, and Daddy, and Wydia, and don't cwimb the twee!"

3 comments:

Mary said...

Is that anything like "My name is JUSTICENO!"?

Dana Cheryl said...

How cute!

Trever and Heather said...

Ava does the same thing with my wedding pictures- except she points at them and says "Daddy" and then when I ask her who is next to him she shakes her head in confusion. And it's only been 4 years!!!

This also causes me to wonder who she thinks is in the picture with Daddy- his first wife? His cousin? An old girlfriend? Hmmmm... I think I will know post this comment on MY blog. Yep.