Thursday, September 11, 2008

It Ain't Just Me

So, out of sheer boredom, I was checking out who else in the blogger world listed my beloved Michael Ball in their favorite music part of their profiles. Here's what I found: (I didn't actually count or anything, and I didn't look at ALL of them, but I skimmed through quite a few just to see what kind of people share my taste.) It appears that about 80 percent of all Michael Ball fans are women. The other 20 percent are split up between gay and Mormon men. Hmm, interesting. What does this say?


timpani76 said...

Mormon men are more sensitive, I've always thought so, especially RMs.

Plus, he sings in musicals right? I don't think I know any men who like musicals except LDS or gay men. I think another reason LDS guys like musicals is because music is such a big part of the church, AND I have never seen a rated R musical.

Dana Cheryl said...

Mormons guys are more sensitive than the other Christian guys I know. I think it's the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Also as a culture we mormons love the arts. I'm mean stinkin' little towns in UT have Opera Companies. How weird is that?

Bruce said...

that must have skipped a genneration for me. or perhaps it dosent count for converts. sensitive, ha, give me a break.

Dana Cheryl said...

B I hate to break it to ya but you're far, far more sensitive than even my Baptist pastor.

I've only met two or three non-LDS Christian guys that had the same sensitivity as the average LDS guy and they were especially close to the Spirit.

Jesus was sensitive. :)

lizS said...

you should have met him before he was lds dana. yowzer!