Monday, June 09, 2008

I Guess There Must Be Something in That After All

Well, it's been a little less than a month since I started Chloe on a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement, and I can tell a difference. I remember one day in particular, before the treatment, when I was out walking her at a good clip, and I had to drop her off at home at around mile 3 and finish the walk off without her. She was limping, lagging behind, and I felt like it was doggie abuse to keep her going. I walked her 4 1/2 miles today, just as fast, and she had no limp, didn't drag behind, and even still had a bit of spring in her step when we were done. What do you know?

3 comments:

lizS said...

yay! i'm glad chloe is getting better. she's such a good dog.

Bruce said...

what a drag it is getting old. it sucks to watch it happen to others, even when its a dog.

Dana Cheryl said...

Hey thanks for sharing. People ask me a lot if I've ever used it for my dogs. I haven't but now I have a reliable source that has.

It's so sad to watch a dog get older. Mandy, one of the dogs that I've been watching since April is being put to sleep in about an hour. A grave has been dug for her in the backyard and it's really getting to me.

Chloe is such a sweetie. I'm glad she's feeling better.