Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pennies From Heaven (and Other Mildly Bloggable Stuff)

Apparently it's either been raining pennies from Heaven, or I have a magical dehumidifier that turns water into pennies and dimes. Either way, let it rain baby!

I am my father's daughter after all! I used to make fun of my dad because he's such a penny pincher that he has been known to cut open a tube of toothpaste to get out the last little bit. I forgot that we were almost out of toothpaste, the last time I went to the store... and alas the day came when I just couldn't squeeze any more out of that dang tube. Thanks for the idea Dad!


Here's just a cute picture of my boys eating the left over chocolate after I had finished making cake balls.

We seem to have a knack for picking out incredibly patient. Good thing too. You HAVE to be patient pets and no end tolerant to survive at our house!

Oh yeah, last week Bruce's parents took Justice and Clayton over night and then on a trip to the zoo. What a glorious day! They had a good time. When I asked them to tell me about their day, this is what I got:

"It was fun. Mom, gorillas' butts are DISGUSTING!"

(He meant baboons.) Of all the things to remember!

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

I get to see baboon butts on Monday with QQ! Silly willy fun fun ;)