Well, maybe you should check whether this stuff is toxic or not. I don't know. Actually it was that instant snow powder, which seems to me to be pretty much diaper dust (the stuff inside diapers that is mega absorbent).
Well our hot cocoa mix was down to only enough to make one last cup of hot cocoa. Someone decided they'd be funny and put their instant snow powder in the mix. I saw the white stuff in there, but that's not really unusual. I just figured it to be powdered sugar that hadn't gotten mixed in properly, or powdered milk. Whatever. So I mixed my one last cup of hot cocoa. However upon stirring it up, it became one big cup full of brown sludge. What the heck! That's when I remembered seeing the empty tube of instant snow. I wish I had taken a picture. Oh well.
I still don't know if the stuff is toxic or not, so I'm not sure if I'd recommend this prank or not. But since I didn't drink it, good one, whoever did it!
Snapshot of Hazel at Age Two - This picture right here is the essence of Hazel. She's such a ray of sunshine in our family and for pretty much anyone who meets her, and she's always read...
3 months ago