Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Weekend Fun

I just love a good weekend outing with the kids! I don't know if there is anything I like more than that. My Magic House membership expires as of April 1, so we went for our last trip (at least for a while), with my brother, John, his wife and their kids. It was a great day!

Here we are on the way over.


In classic John and Bruce style, they couldn't resist a battle to see who could go fastest on the wheelchair exhibit. I don't know who finally won. (But I'm sure that the winner will probably inform us all that he is mightier.)



Ross got lost for a minute or two, and Bruce asked around if anyone had seen a Zack & Cody look alike. Later one of the men Bruce had asked saw us again, and pointed to Ross saying "I found Zack!"

Mark & Jonni buddied up for the entire day, and had a good time. Here they are being detectives:



Even Clayton found something fun to do there.



We finished off the day with an enjoyable visit to John & Liz's place. It was a good time.

9 comments:

Brad Carter said...

I miss the Magic House and the City Museum. I haven't found any places that cool out here yet.

Renae said...

Oh crap, I forgot about the City Museum! A bunch of people told me that my kids would love that place, and I meant to go, but I never managed to do it. I'll have to go there someday soon. I wonder how much it costs. I might have to save up for a trip for 7 people.

timpani76 said...

I should go back to the Magic House! I have not been there since Vance was a baby. I bet he would like it more now ;)

Brad Carter said...

The City Museum is awesome. It makes the Magic House really lame by comparison. The only bad part is the cost. It's $12 per kid. And add an extra $6 per kid if you want access to the aquarium. Pretty pricey when you have a bunch of kids.

http://www.citymuseum.org

I remember when they first opened, admission was just $5 or $6 each. But then it kept going up every year.

Bruce said...

i wonder why john is not commenting on who was the best.

lid said...

the magic house is so much fun mom can we by another membership pleas

5rosebuds said...

We love the magic house, too! I can't believe how much your kids have grown and how much Ross looks like Zach and Cody! That's crazy!

lizS said...

john has forsaken us all for his religious debate sight, bruce. time to round up the posse!

Sammi said...

Hi, there. Your kids are darling. I love the sock pile. I don't have a trampoline, however, I do have a playground and dirt whole. (What ever keeps them busy and outside, right?!) I find my kitchen cups out there. They eat lunch on they playground or their picnic table, then use the cups to dig in the dirt easier. Crazy Kiddos. Another note, find out if the museum has a "family night". Ours does every Monday, perks of living in Idaho. Talk later. Love ya, Sammi