- Dumping his cereal bowl on the table, chair, and all across the floor, causing a huge sticky mess.
- Dumping out a super sized bag of Coco Roos.
- Dumping out a carton of nuts.
- Dumping out a canister full of powdered sugar.
- Emptying out a drawer full of cookie cutters on my now completely messy floor that I stayed up late mopping just the night before last.
Having delivered and received his hug, and being reassured that Mommy loves him. Clayton is now off to play at the demolition game again.