Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Renae is a Techy

That's right! The cd changer on our stereo system wouldn't turn. I bravely unplugged it from the wall, undid all of the speakers, took out 19 screws (which turned out to be more than was necessary), and took off the metal casing. Yes, being the technological genius that I am, I found a stray pencil jammed in there, took it out and viola! The cd changer works again. I even remembered where to put all three types of the screws. I'm expecting a call from Bill Gates any minute requesting my superior skills and intellect for work on his next project. Now if I can just figure out how to reattach all of the speakers...

3 comments:

Dana Cheryl said...

Ya wanna come over here and help me hook up Skype?

Renae said...

Sad to say, but I don't even know what Skype is.

Dana Cheryl said...

It's an internet service that allows users to instant message, make phone calls, and video calls for free!! I got a new web cam & need to set it up...