Saturday, March 06, 2010

I am SOOO Tired!





My day started at 5:30 (on only about 5 hours of sleep, which for me is NOT enough) when I met my buddies and ran 13 miles. Next it was home to shower up and take the family to the park for some BBQ and hiking. The weather was great, and we had a good time. Then home for a couple of hours to sit around, then to the movies with Bruce and the three older kids to see Alice in Wonderland, which got mixed reviews from our house. Bruce, Lydia and Mark liked it; I think Ross liked it, but I thought it was a pretty queer piece of crack cocaine. I didn't like the book, so I don't know what made me think that I'd like the movie. And Jonny Depp wasn't even anything good to look at in that one. Anyway, I'm so tired right now that I don't even know if I have to energy to go and get the camera to put my pictures with this post. Huh, guess I do after all, but I don't feel like positioning or captioning. Deal with it.

4 comments:

Smiling said...

Our house had mixed reviews too - hubby liked it - I didn't. I actually screamed at one point (no spoilers here :)

I think your pictures are really good!

Smiling said...

Oh yeah - I posted a comment - I am now as cool as you.

Renae said...

I gave up and quit trying to stay awake. Turns out I was coming down with strep. Might be partly why I didn't give a darn for that gay movie.

I'm glad you are a commenter now so I can talk to you.

Emily S said...

Sounds like good reasons to be tired, you know, rather than the usual frustrating ones. Except for the movie, I guess. By the way, when I read about the embarassing mom moments, I wanted to comment but life has been crazy lately - I'll just say there are plenty of embarassing moments!