Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Annoying School Outreach Program

Is it just me, or do any of you other folks get a little tired of the School Outreach phone calls 500 times a day.

"Hello Parents!

This is Mr. Fill In the Blank, Principal at Fill in the Blank School. It's been a wonderful day here at ______! Today was the second day, and boy was it a GREAT one! We celebrated back to school by having PIZZA in the cafeteria, and by making everyone smiley face

badges!

I just wanted to remind everyone about the Parent/Teacher night tonight at 6:00 pm. 50 fliers were sent home in your child's folders, but I wanted to make sure that you knew about this wonderful opportunity to become acquainted with our curriculum, and the many school rules.

Speaking of which, I wanted to remind all the parents out there that parking on the roof of the gymnasium is strictly prohibited. Also I wanted to ask you to not moon kids at the morning drop off.

Also I need to remind you that any parents wanting to pick up your child prior to the end of the school day will need to submit to a DNA test. Please allow 60 minutes for the results.

I look forward to a great year here at _________ Elementary! I can't WAIT to meet you all at the Parent/Teacher night HERE TONIGHT at 6:00 p.m. Please remember to bring your wallet and be prepared to pay copious extra fees!

Thank you so much!

No comments: