Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mr. Rogers and Lydia

Bruce and I overheard Lydia watching Mr. Rogers and commenting on his song that he always sings, at the end of each episode. It went something like this:

Mr. Rogers: Lydia:
"It's such a good feeling to know you're alive." --"But you're not."--
"It's such a happy feeling, you're growing inside." --"You're not."--
"and when you wake up," --"you're dead."--"ready to say" --"you're dead"--
"I think I'll make a snappy new day" --"No you won't."--
"It's such a good feeling, a very good feeling.
That feeling you know that I'll be back" --"No you won't."---
"When the day is new,
and I'll have more ideas for you" --"No you won't."--
"And you'll have things you'll want to talk about." --"But you're dead."--
"I will too." --"No you won't."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Renae... that girl is sounding SO MUCH like a preteen...

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i wonder where she gets it?...
liz

Anonymous said...

::LOL:: She sounds like my dad! And as far as I know, they don't even know each other...hm.
Mary

timpani76 said...

Erik says after reading this entry-
OMIGOSH! LYDIA IS SUCH A SEVER!