Thursday, August 10, 2006

Laundry Woes



I can NEVER stay on top of the laundry around here! With six of us, its too much. It seems like someone wets the bed at least every other night. Last week all of my children got sick, each on separate days, which, of course, brings lots of washing blankets. I've been doing laundry non-stop for a couple of days now. Now its raining, so my children, plus Noelle (our favorite extra child) have been playing in the rain and taking our 100 lb dog with them. This is good fun for all of them, so I don't mind. But it brings wet towels all around and about a million soaked outfits for me to wash. (Especially since they've done it twice today). To top it off, Bruce has the tent set up outside, because he and the 3 older kids had sleep outs there. Fun, fun fun! However, now all of their bedding out there is probably soaked! MORE LAUNDRY! Oh well! Everyone is happy, and having fun. I have to choose which things to get stressed out about, and this is not one of them.

Here's a couple of pics of my "mountains," as I call them. The one on the table is dirty cloths and blankets, the other is my clean and needs to be folded pile. This is all before today, and in between sick kids. Its shameful, I know!

No comments: