Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Couch & Sock Fights



Well, it's not new, but it's reupholstered. My wonderful mommy spent a LONG time working on this for me. I helped, but she really did the lion's share. I'm very happy with the results. Wouldn't you know it though, the night we finally brought it up and put the living room all back together, Justice got up in the middle of the night and slept on it. As luck would have it, that was the night his pull-up chose to not work. I got up the next morning to find a huge wet spot on my new couch!! Luckily I seem to have chosen good fabric, because you can't even see the spot now. It has already had to endure that plus muddy dog feet, and snot. I'm afraid it's in for a rough life. However to date, it is holding up very nicely. Those dog foot prints came right off too!

I was disappointed because it rained all last evening, ruining all my plans for walking through the lights at a nearby park that goes all out for Christmas. However the impromptu sock fight in the living room was a fun family night time too.

1 comment:

timpani76 said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see it!