Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Win Some, Lose Some

Justice and Clayton were very sweet this morning by getting themselves washcloths and helping me clean the kitchen floor.


Then Clayton found a marker and did this:

In other news, for Family Night we walked through Rock Springs Park and saw the Christmas lights. We go every year, but we usually drive. This year we did the opening night walk, which was really neat. A bit chilly perhaps, but fun none the less. (I couldn't get a good picture of the lights. I haven't figured out my camera well enough yet to do good darkness pictures.)Heres just a nice picture of Clayton snuggling with Bruce. Good times.

My husband is being disgusting right now. He's "celebrating" Flatulent Day. It's is a holiday that he and my brother Todd made up many a year ago: Dec 1 ~ Flatulent Day. He even had White Castle for lunch just so he could "celebrate." What a doof! I can't believe I'm even posting this. Oh well, you win some, and you lose some!

No comments: