Wednesday, December 09, 2009

My Children

A conversation with Justice:

Me: "Look it's snowing!"

Justice: "No it's not. It's just bees ."

I think I'll just stay inside.All my kids eating ice cream and zoning out in front of that accursed TV, but I think they are cute together.
Lydia actually wore this dress to school today. No it's not crazy day either. She wore it to Mark's Christmas Program just to be silly. Some of her friends saw her there and begged her to wear it to school. I told her she should offer to let them borrow it.

5 comments:

Sharp Times said...

Kids are so funny...hard to understand their reasoning sometimes...I remember purposefully acting silly too though. Let the good times roll I say! I am feeling okay. I guess each pregnancy really can be different! I have been really trying to keep it cool since discovering a very onery streak with this one...Wish me luck!!

Amy said...

I knew that dress would come to good use in your house...

lizS said...

ah! bees! run for your lives!

Emily S said...

Hey, two hands with which to comment!! Even though it does get crazy, I'm sure (well, plus you said so), one of the things I always think when I read your blog is how great your kids play together, so great observation by your friend. And wearing clothes on a dare, always a good idea. Why not?

LID said...

I promest to tell you if I wore it Amy