Friday, April 18, 2008

Justice Experiments with the Microwave

No, he didn't blow anything up. I'll bet by now, a lot of you must think that Justice is a holy terror. I don't think he's much more troublesome than your ordinary 2 years old. He's definitely more of a climber than any other I've had, but that aside, he really is a sweet little boy. I am truly loving having this one around (most of the time). I don't know if it's because he is four years younger than the others, and it's been a while since I've had a really small one alone to enjoy. Or if it's because I'm older / more mature, and just enjoy this type of thing more, but I am honestly truly enjoying him even more than I think I did when the others were this age.

3 comments:

lizS said...

holy crap! all i have to say, renae, is you are a great mommy. keep up the good work!

Bruce said...

guess how our real cat really died?

Anonymous said...

Renae, he can't be any worse than Bruce...